Hello,
                New WSUS user here and I have a problem.

The WSUS runs on a Windows Server 2008 R2 Virtual Machine under Hyper-V
Everything installed fine and it found the updates correctly and it found my
computers in Active Directory fine
I have setup 6 Computer Groups under All Computers no problem but when I try to
move computers from Unassigned Computers to a Group the option is greyed out
both in a right-click and under the action drop down.

I verified that I am a member of WSUS Admins still no luck

The server is being accessed through Remote Desktop Connection Manager v2.2

Thanks in advance

Bob Anderson

IT Manager
Kent Sporting Goods Inc.