What gets fun is when the IT "guy" is also the facilities "guy".  I had to
do that and it was the only reason I finally got them to put in the fiber
between buildings.  Last strike into the outside wire runs cost them a new
telephone system and a System 36 terminal.  The one before that cost a
couple of switches and a hub.

Jon