Hey Folks,

I'd like to administer my Windows 2008 AD on my Win 7 machines.  If I recall,
when Win Xp there was an admin pack.  For Win 7 I downloaded the Win 7 RSAT,
installed it, but once in MMC I don't see what I need (ADUC, GPO management).
So what am I missing?  The main reason is so I can managed Win 7 GPO settings
that I could see on the PC.

Thanks,
Tom

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.