How's the weather up there?  Is it really bad in winter, or manageable?  How's
the job market?

>>> Sean Martin <seanmarti...@gmail.com> 8/17/2010 2:25 PM >>>
Come to Anchorage Alaska!

No income tax, no sales tax and an annual Permanent Fund Dividend Check!

Property taxes in Anchorage are a little steep. The mill levy in Anchorage
is based on district. In 2010, it ranged mostly from 10.56 - 15.55. Using a
mill levy of 15.00 means for every $100,000 of assessed value, you pay $1500
in property taxes annually.

- Sean