I have all of my domains with nettica.com http://www.nettica.com/
Custom name server addresses have been setup as well, so everything runs
through my own domains on their servers. Doesn’t matter who the domain is
registered with, I just change the name servers to them.

Simon.

--
Simon Butler
MVP: Exchange, MCSE

e: si...@sembee.co.uk
w: http://www.sembee.co.uk/
w: http://www.amset.info/
w: http://blog.sembee.co.uk/

Need cheap certificates for Exchange, compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0?
http://CertificatesForExchange.com/<http://certificatesforexchange.com/> for
certificates from just $23.99.
Need a domain for your certificate?
http://DomainsForExchange.net/<http://domainsforexchange.net/>