We're a citrix shop so we primarily use secure gateway for remote
access. We have two factor authentication using RSA keyfobs. Vendors
are provided account credentials but we retain control of the
corresponding keyfob. They must be in contact with the appropriate
personnel to even login. Most of the time, one of our employees is
shadowing the remote session as the vendor accounts have very limited
privileges. It can be a pain having to babysit, but we're constantly
in the loop and we havent had system brought down by a hair trigger
3rd party support person in quite some time.

- Sean

On Aug 18, 2010, at 7:52 PM, "Raper, Jonathan - Eagle" <jra...@eaglemds.com