From: James Rankin [kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 5:19 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Web site connections

Excuse the IIS-noob question, one of our developers just asked me if there was
any way to determine how many users are connected to our external website at
any given time. It runs IIS7 on Windows Server 2008. Do any of the MS tools or
logs allow you to view this, or would I need some sort of third-party tool
(suggestions very welcome)?

TIA,

JRR

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into the
machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly