Is there any better way to export Group Policy Objects rather than just
using the Back Up function? I am moving jobs and want to take copies of some
of the more useful and/or complex GPOs I've come up with while I've been
here (yes, I do have my boss's blessing for this). The Back Up function just
pumps 'em out in the same format they appear in the sysvol directory, which
doesn't even give me the names to narrow them down. Is there any better way,
or am I stuck with screenshots? :-)

Cheers,

JRR

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able