Because that's not the right parameter to use.

Try:

*subinacl /outputlog=C:\Output.LOG /subdirectories C:\Temp\ /display=owner
*

Assuming, of course, that all these folders exist.

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *
Signature powered by WiseStamp <http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install>