Have you tried uninstalling the drivers, uninstalling the adapter and letting
Windows redetect on a reboot?

>>> "Kennedy, Jim" <kennedy...@elyriaschools.org> 8/19/2010 10:22 AM >>>
Yep, it is a 64 bit only thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Heaton [mailto:jhea...@dfg.ca.gov]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 1:21 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: ATI Catalyst drivers on Win7x64?

weird.  I've never had that happen to me, and I use both monitors extensively.
I am using Win7 32 bit though, so maybe that's why.

>>> "Kennedy, Jim" <kennedy...@elyriaschools.org> 8/19/2010 10:13 AM >>>
Hits dual monitor users. Random but frequent...as you move from one monitor to
the other the mouse inflates itself into this giant pixelated 'thing'. Usually
have that crappy mouse on one monitor and the regular mouse on the other. Only
current workaround is to leave magnification turned on and dial the settings so
it does not magnify much. I have mine so it only magnifies on log in so I can
deal for awhile.

It has been around since 9.x on 4xxx and up models and is still there at 10.7
despite a hotfix that was released just after 10.2.....