From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 9:03 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Calendar for resources

We are moving to a new building soon, and will have dozens of meeting rooms
- do any of you have that many or more meeting rooms, and is so, do you use
Exchange for managing their availability, SharePoint, or something
different? Alternately, does anyone have an "it would be really cool if you
did." ideas?

David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764