Dear all,

 I'm finding a weird issue in our Windows XP+SP3 deployments. After a fresh
installation with a deployment of all software required in our company we have
come across the following issue:

 - You run an installer (setup.exe) i.e.: Ms Money and it installs perfectly
with the Administrator account.

 - You setup any extra computer administrator account you try to run the
installer and you get a MSI error. In the event viewer you see an event id 1042
and you can't install the software at all.

We presume there are some permissions that need to be fixed but how can I track
down something like this? A colleague just tried to install all windows updates
one by one and couldn't track down the issue. Any ideas of how to track down
this?

Regards,

Miguel