I found that whole exchange humorous.   In the past week or so, we seem to
be channeling a whole lot of 1999-2000 on that list.

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *
Signature powered by WiseStamp <http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install>