From: HELP_PC [mailto:g...@enter.it]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 12:48 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: R: Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability

Thank you Edward, but I understand that the hotfix should be deployed first.

So the path for networks will be

1 Convert the exe to msi

2.Deploy the msi to machines

3.Deploy the .REG you setted on a machine to machines

And for small envs with workgoups you should visit the machines as Admin

GuidoElia

HELPPC