I tried to upgrade my wife's computer last Friday night when I saw the
notification from Vipre. Unfortunately, things did not go smoothly. Every
time Vipre tries to install the upgrade, it complains that there's an old
version that needs to be uninstalled. I've even run the uninstaller and
there's nothing on the file system, but every time the installer runs, it
detects an old version that needs to be removed.

I posted a message in the Forum over the weekend, but have not received any
replies.. I *thought* I posted a message to this list as well, but it never
showed up. *shrug*

Any ideas what registry keys I need to remove to get Vipre to install?
Currently I'm using Avast! free as a temporary measure to keep from going
unprotected. L

Thanks!

John-AldrichTile-Tools

You are currently subscribed to ntsysadmin as: arch...@mail-archive.com.