We use Fortinet firewalls here.  Very good content filtering.  If you use the
Fortimanager you can do advanced reporting.

Tom Miller
Engineer, Information Technology
Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board
757-788-0528

>>> Jonathan Kadoo <jka...@gmail.com> 8/30/2010 10:40 AM >>>
Good morning everyone, we are looking to implement a system that will allow us
to track the web usage of our people. We also want the ability to block web
sites of our choosing. What systems are you using and what recommendations
would you make?

Thank so much in advance

Jonathan

You are currently subscribed to ntsysadmin as: tmil...@hnncsb.org.
To unsubscribe click here:
http://lyris.sunbelt-software.com/u?id=7461433.869d5f6ec934a8397005fefcf787a9a1&n=T&l=ntsysadmin&o=9079360
or send a blank email to
leave-9079360-7461433.869d5f6ec934a8397005fefcf787a...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.

You are currently subscribed to ntsysadmin as: arch...@mail-archive.com.
To unsubscribe click here:
http://lyris.sunbelt-software.com/u?id=8142875.a9cf90b99baa17cb4fcf8293a59eb3b1&n=T&l=ntsysadmin&o=9079369