Delegation Wizard just changes permissions to AD in a neat fancy manner.
You'll have to figure out which actual perms got changed and go to the
Perms tab after it is no longer needed and remove them manually.

A better (read easier) way might be to create a new group, delegate to
that group and when it is no longer needed, remove that group.

Don Guyer

Systems Engineer - Information Services

Prudential, Fox & Roach/Trident Group

431 W. Lancaster Avenue