I now have a vision of NAS-attached birds of prey running through my mind.
Wireless, obviously.

On 31 August 2010 16:55, Terry Dickson <te...@treasurer.state.ks.us> wrote:

> Not sure if you have chosen a vendor yet, but checkout
> www.storagebyeagle.com   These guys really know their stuff and they offer
> many “Free” extras that you will not get elsewhere.  Ask for Mark Van Bunen
> I think was his name.  He is super helpful and extremely knowledgeable.  All
> of the Staff is they are great people to work with.

"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able
rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such
a question."