Lol... 95% of what my wife watches is "reality" shows...

>>> Roger Wright <rhw...@gmail.com> 8/31/2010 11:46 AM >>>
It's amazing how much trash is on that they're trying to push as
entertainment.  Most "reality" programs are so scripted they're not even
close to reality so we never watch those.

That said, however, I do enjoy 'Pawn Stars' and 'Bait Car'.

Roger Wright
___

When it's GOOD there ain't nothin' like it, and when it's BAD there ain't
nothin' like it!