FYI, Office 2000 is end of life as of a year ago.

--
Mike Gill

From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 8:25 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Vipre Enterprise and Outlook 2000

I have ONE user who's having problems with his Outlook 2000 today. He's not
the only one with Outlook 2000, but he is the only one reporting problems.
Basically Outlook is shutting down for some reason whenever Vipre is
checking email. I resolved the problem for him by telling Vipre not to check
his email, but I don't really like that. Theoretically I don't need to check
email as our email is filtered/scanned before we get it, and then we have
Vipre running in the background, but I like to be protected as much as
possible. J

Anyone here have any idea what might be causing this and how to fix it? Not
a big deal, as I said, or I'd call support again, but I'd like to know
what's causing it.

Thanks!