+1,

But again people are going cash-only these days because of the economy,
and they are thinking that the debit card is tied to the available cash
they have on hand which is tied to their bank account. It takes one nice
XSS/CSRF attack via a malicious webpage while you are viewing your
bank-system and whamo, they just stole your money, hijacked your cookie
on your machine to replay to the server to access your account, and
steal your money accordingly.

Its pretty sick what the web application attacks can do these days, it
isnt just about waiters stealing CC Card numbers with card swiping
machines anymore, its organized crime behind a lot of these attacks, and
they want only one thing, your money...

Edward E. Ziots

CISSP, Network +, Security +

Network Engineer