From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 11:09 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Google email for corporate use

Anyone here using Google for their corporate email? I've got a Google rep
trying to sell me on using their service instead of bringing email in-house. I
don't see the benefit, myself. Sure they have 99.999% uptime, but other than
that, what's the benefit? She says they can integrate with Active Directory,
but I don't necessarily want Google reaching out and touching my domain
controllers....scares the crap outta me. :) I would NOT oppose using Postini to
filter/scan my email, but I don't necessarily want them handling my email for
me.

[John-Aldrich][Perception_2]

or send an email to

<<inline: image001.jpg>>