From: Haritwal, Dhiraj [mailto:dhiraj.harit...@ap.sony.com]
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 5:06 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Script to change Network Adapters Binding

Hi,

How can I change Network Adapter binding for Win XP/Vista/7. I know the
settings can be found under below reg key, but how to set "Local Area
Connection" as first & "Wireless Connection" as second connection.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Linkage\Bind

With below command we can check the Device ID of Network adapters. But not
getting how to use below output of Local area connection to change above Reg
key sequence.

wmic nicconfig get Description,SettingID

Kindly tell me if another way is there to do this.

Dhiraj

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above and may contain information that is privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or
telephone and destroy the original message. - This mail is sent via Sony Asia
Pacific Mail Gateway..

or send an email to