Something had to make you feel good...  :P

From: "John Aldrich" <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:03:52
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: RE: Will Vipre Enterprise protect us?

Great! That's good to know. J Since Vipre Home and Enterprise have the same
engine, I feel confident that we're covered now. J

Similar topic, on my home PC I tried to install an IE plugin the other day.
Vipre refused to let me do it, saying it was a Trojan. J I feel better
knowing I've got Vipre installed and I *will* be renewing it when the
license expires in December. J

John-AldrichPerception_2