I'm glad to hear that the animation is annoying ;) I wiped my screen a
few times before I realised it wasn't real, so I'm just spreading the
wealth. It's the power of the interweb ;>

From: Richard Stovall [mailto:rich...@gmail.com]
Sent: 14 September 2010 15:02
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Really simple powershell query - text formatting...

Sucker.  Now off to the dungeon with you!

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 9:52 AM, William Robbins <dangerw...@gmail.com>
wrote:

That was an animation?  Damnit, I set off that fogger in my cube for no
reason!  They told me if I did that again I'd have to move to the
basement!

 - WJR

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 07:08, James Rankin <kz2...@googlemail.com>