I'm liking it so far, seems very quick.  I have it hang in OWA when I
had a misspelled word, it hung 3-4 times in a row but I expect some of that
with a beta :-).

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 2:37 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: IE9 beta

Am I the only one that has installed the IE-9 beta?

I like the minimalism. Even more minimal than Chrome...it seems to work pretty
well with most sites. FB can crash it, though, when not in compatibility mode...

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com

Key Technology, Inc. Disclaimer Notice - The information and attachment(s)
contained in this communication are intended for the addressee only, and may be
confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this communication
in error, please contact the sender immediately, and delete this communication
from any computer or network system. Any interception, review, printing,
copying, re-transmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any
action upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal or
civil liability. Key Technology, Inc. is not liable for the improper and/or
incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication or
for any delay in its receipt.