From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 2:15 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Deploying Printers via GPO

Use loopback policy processing on your computers OU, deploy the Group Policy
Preferences printers list as a user config applied to the computers OU, set the
default printer through that, and target it to the required users.

Make sure you set the GPO with the point-and-print restrictions as well, so it
doesn't hang when popping up the box to install the driver if there isn't a
suitable one installed.
On 15 September 2010 18:02, Kelsey, John