From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 11:10 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT KVM recommondation

You haven't been following the Switch opinions thread?
On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Raper, Jonathan - Eagle
<jra...@eaglemds.com<mailto:jra...@eaglemds.com>> wrote:
Agreed that it is not not fair to compare Belkin to Avovent/Raritan. You hit
the nail on the head by detailing what I was trying to convey in my very brief
post. Someone saying, "I just need a KVM, why can't I buy [insert dirt cheap
option here]? Why do I need to spend $x,000?" Well for some applications, it
might be fine, but it all depends on the application of said device and how
much frustration you're willing to live with.

On another note, where's our Friday Funny? TGIF!

Jonathan L. Raper, A+, MCSA, MCSE
Technology Coordinator
Eagle Physicians & Associates, PA
jra...@eaglemds.com