From: Joseph L. Casale [mailto:jcas...@activenetwerx.com]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 5:14 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: MS Software pricing online

If you search for nearly any windows software on CDW's site for example,
you get so many options for the same thing with abbreviated codes its
next to impossible to deduce what you need/want.

Is there an online vendor that anyone knows with a good setup, I need to
have a quote roughly put together for boss tonight and its likely too
late to call someone in time for me to get this done...

Thanks!
jlc