Hi Webster & James ,
Reason for asking is because our inhouse Citrix expert left a few months ago
& though Xenapp servers have been hummin along just fine I'd like to get
more grounded in the technology since there's no prospect of replacement.

Aside from your book, any other resources (books/sites or otherwise) you'd
recommend for someone getting started?