From: richardmccl...@aspca.org [mailto:richardmccl...@aspca.org]
Sent: 20 September 2010 16:25
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Leader in Encrypted FTP?

Serious question - will the FTP services in IIS not do SFTP?
--
Richard D. McClary
Systems Administrator, Information Technology Group

richardmccl...@aspca.org

P: 217-337-9761
C: 217-417-1182
F: 217-337-9761
www.aspca.org <http://www.aspca.org/>

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is
from The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals(r)
(ASPCA(r)) and is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein
and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the
contents of this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify me by reply email and permanently delete the original
and any copy of this e-mail and any printout thereof.

"itli...@imcu.com" <itli...@imcu.com> wrote on 09/20/2010 10:17:49 AM:

> SFTP is what we are used to.
> All we are required is encrypted transfer over FTP.
> Enterprise level is better for the Exec's to understand.
> Command line is usable.  Windows environment..
>

> From: Alan Davies [mailto:adav...@cls-services.com]
> Posted At: Monday, September 20, 2010 10:48 AM
> Posted To: itli...@imcu.com
> Conversation: Leader in Encrypted FTP?
> Subject: RE: Leader in Encrypted FTP?
>
> SFTP or FTPS?  Define your requirements.  Plenty in the open source
> space for example.  Do you need bells & whistles?  Enterprise
> support contracts?

> To manage subscriptions click here: http://lyris.sunbelt-software.
> com/read/my_forums/

WARNING:
The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be
legally privileged.

If you are not the named addressee, you must not use, copy or disclose this
email (including any attachments) or the information in it save to the named
addressee nor take any action in reliance on it. If you receive this email or
any attachments in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete
the same and any copies.

"CLS Services Ltd × Registered in England No 4132704 × Registered Office:
Exchange Tower × One Harbour Exchange Square × London E14 9GE"