It would help keep the bubble wrap from shifting around.

From: Erik Goldoff [mailto:egold...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 11:46 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Packing Method

Personally, I'd keep the bubbles on each layer towards the inside for
the same reason I would for a single layer.  What mechanical benefit
would you realize by putting two layers bubble to bubble ?  ( seriously,
in case I'm missing something here )

Erik Goldoff

IT  Consultant

Systems, Networks, & Security

'  Security is an ongoing process, not a one time event ! '