She took over where the lone sysadmin left off, the guy who ran the entire
dino zoo infrastructure from one workstation (application development as
well "debugging eight million lines of code") with zero documentation.
However all they had to do was reboot the servers and everything was OK -
except for the raptors got out. DR testing had been missed.