Hi chaps,

The scripts that come with the XP version of GPMC are great for documenting the
GPOs, however they require the GPMC package to be installed. In Vista it
requires the Remote Server Management option to be installed.

I'd like to push these scripts out via our management app and run them against
our servers but we can't guarantee that an XP or Vista machine will be
available or that it will have GPMC installed.

Does anyone know of either an alternative that we can use or what the specific
requirements are so that we can remotely download/register a certain file and
then use the scripts?

Olly

[cid:personal218be.jpg]

[cid:g2supportsmall_250x58border6784.png]

Network Support
Online Backups
Server Management

Tel: 0845 307 3443
Email: oliver.marsh...@g2support.com
Web: http://www.g2support.com<http://www.g2support.com/>
Twitter: g2support<http://twitter.com/home?stat...@g2support>
Newsletter: http://www.g2support.com/newsletter
Mail: 2 Roundhill Road, Brighton, Sussex, BN2 3RF

Find out more about our referral gift scheme at
www.g2support.com/referral<http://www.g2support.com/referral>

G2 Support LLP is registered at Mill House, 103 Holmes Avenue, HOVE
BN3 7LE. Our registered company number is OC316341.

<<inline: personal218be.jpg>>

<<inline: g2supportsmall_250x58border6784.png>>