Everything listed here is free.  These are just the apps that I use on a
semi regular to daily basis.

Advanced task killer
jog tracker
Facebook (use friendstream more on my incredible)
gstrings (chromatic tuner)
gps status
keeper (password keeper that can sync with pc over wi-fi)
netstatus
pdanet (if you're on VZ and to cheap to pay for wifi hot spot or don't
have your phone rooted)
scanlife barcode scanner
call confirm
ebay
pkt auctions
weatherbug
mortplayer audio book player
Scanner radio
bubble
es file explorer
multiple ringtone apps
astro file explorer
qik
convertpad
skype
air horn
sound grenade
opera mini
google maps and nav
GAMES
replica island
funtowers
missile intercept
jewels
abduction
artfulbits aiminesweeper
space war
Angry Birds - still in beta but rocks on the incredible
classic simon to keep the kids busy
coloroid