Just cuz you got big ole' hands...

>>> "Andrew S. Baker" <asbz...@gmail.com> 9/23/2010 1:02 PM >>>
I downloaded SlideIT demo.    Interesting.  Some things are nicer, some
things not as cool as Swype.

I like the predictions when typing normally, and the fact that the speech
recognition is available.  They keyboard is a little tiny, though.

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *