We got a WebSense hardware appliance hoping it would be easier to configure
than the WebSense software. It is, but not by a great deal - just the
networking seems to be simplified a bit. It also doesn't support XenApp 6
yet, which we were a bit miffed about (the tech we spoke to assured us it
would - looks like he meant XenApp 5).

The reporting, filtering and customisation is all very good though, pretty
much identical to the WebSense software. The UI is a bit annoying at times
(especially when hunting for AD users and groups) but otherwise works very
well.