Isn't that the truth.  Another piece of advice on disaster recovery and
service contracts:  There is a world of difference between a "4 hour call to
response" contract and a "4 hour call to repair" contract.  In the first
instance you can be DAYS waiting on parts, in the second you can be drinking
coffee while a tech is replacing the guts of your tape library within a few
hours.

-Jeff Steward