From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 12:16 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Monoprice

On a recommendation from this list, I ordered some adapters from
monoprice.com.  We really needed them, so I placed the order for
overnight delivery.  I just wanted to let you know that their cutoff
time for ordering overnight is 6AM PST.  That means I would have had to
order it before 4AM CST.  I am very disappointed.  If you need something
is a hurry, you need to keep this in mind.  I don't give a darn how
cheap they are, this was BS!

-Paul