We need to fix that page... we're actually not shipping that product.  We are
coming out with an appliance in December.

From: Jeff Steward [mailto:jstew...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 10:59 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Spam appliances/services

In fairness to the list sponsor, the do have an appliance that doesn't require
you to run Exchange:

http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/Ninja-Blade/

-Jeff Steward
On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Tom Miller
<tmil...@hnncsb.org<mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org>> wrote:
Folks,

I'm in the market to replace my current spam filter.  Google Message Security
looks pretty good as a service, although it's pricing for us.  I've heard good
things about Barracuda SPAM and Virus filter, as well as M+ from Messaging
Architects.  Sorry Sunbelt, we don't run Exchange so your product is out.

Anyone have any comments on those products and have any to add?  I would for
the most part like something to be configured and not to have to constantly
tweak it.  Also users need to be able to see what's blocked and unblock a
message if they want.

Thanks,
Tom

Tom Miller
Engineer, Information Technology
Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board
757-788-0528

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.

or send an email to

or send an email to