From: Erik Goldoff [mailto:egold...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 9:06 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT: Early Friday Funny...

Reminds me of one LAN Admin candidate I interviewed a few years back for a
senior position.  His resume showed certifications out the ying-yang, MS,
Cisco, A+, etc ...

I normally asked how many nodes on a 27 bit subnet mask, but that stumped him,
so I asked him how many nodes on a standard Class C subnet.
His answer : "Between 200 and 300"

OK, so technically correct, but not accurate.  So I asked: " Would you accept
the job with a salary between $30k and $60k to start ?"

Erik Goldoff
IT  Consultant
Systems, Networks, & Security
'  Security is an ongoing process, not a one time event ! '

or send an email to

NOTICE: Florida has a broad public records law. Most written communications to
or from this entity are public records that will be disclosed to the public and
the media upon request. E-mail communications may be subject to public
disclosure.