There is a test which is that you reply OFFLIST!

My company has an opening for an Systems Engineer 1 position Alpharetta GA
(We have SE1,2,3 here).  Kick a message to me off list and I will send you
the application link.

The link from our HR department is an old standby description which is ...
less then specific.  Technologies in use by our team that are not in the
description;
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, System Center Operations
Manager
VMware Virtual Center, ESXi
Citrix ZenServer
HP SIM, Proliant DL and BL class servers.
IBM TSM backup

The list above is not a requirement, merely information for those who wish
to evaluate appropriately.

We have various people that script so VBscript and PowerShell as automation
is encouraged.
Normal IT stuff, on call rotation etc.

I don't get a bonus if they hire you, merely trying to get candidates that
are interested in the technology to apply and if you are on a tech mail list
at least there is at least proactive interest.

Here is the* test:* * If interested send me a message OFF LIST* and I will
link you to the form and send your name to my manager.  *Do not *send me
your resume.

Steven Peck