  From: "Webster" <carlwebs...@gmail.com>
  Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:29:21 -0500
  To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
  ReplyTo: "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
  Subject: RE: Restricting groups in Active Directory

  Did you actually just ask Brian Desmond that?

  To continue the thought, how many conferences have you spoken at?  How many
books have you written or been asked to provide content for?  How long has
Microsoft recognized you for you AD expertise?

  As an MCT, Microsoft hasn’t recommended or taught the empty root forest
design in a long time.

  Just my $0.02US worth

  Webster

  From: William Robbins [mailto:dangerw...@gmail.com]

  I see.  And how many directories have you designed for Fortune 500 companies?

  I'm protecting them from people that think it's no big deal to continue to
design a directory as if it were still 1996...but that's just me and my 10
years of experience designing directories for enterprise environments talking.

  You go right ahead doing it your way, I'll do it mine.