Indeed we hate web visitors, especially to our online store! :) Happy Friday!
-Marc

From: Webster [mailto:carlwebs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 10:10 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: eeye eeye eeye oh! (www.eeye.com)

Don't you get it, Marc wants you to stay away from his site!  Didn't you get
the memo? :)

Webster

From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]

Websense handles our filtering...oddly if we RDP to one of our COLO servers it
does work. If I specify a public DNS server (OpenDNS, or others) from a PC
experience this weird symptom I get the same maintenance page.

Somehow "feels" like a router-y thing...unless it's a Websense issue which is
kind of the same thing...

or send an email to