From: William Robbins [mailto:dangerw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 2:08 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Why did Inbound and Outbound replication get disabled?

Since no one else has ventured an opinion I will, hesitantly, offer mine.

My thoughts are that you may have had an issue similar to what is discussed
here when a DC is restored from backups, and had a USN rollback.

http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/jorge/archive/2006/03/08/597.aspx

Again, only my opinion based on the info presented.

 - WJR

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 22:52, Christopher Bodnar