From: Joseph L. Casale [mailto:jcas...@activenetwerx.com]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 5:11 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Online backup downselect

Dropbox, does what you want.

At a few sites I look after, they have a very small infrastructure with a
user at each working from home and office and wanting several gig of
docs/pics available in realtime at both, sigh...

I redirected the personal/pics/favs etc into a Dropbox folder. While she is
at work it happily updates and versions, and by the time she gets home its
always done and ready for her to continue working.

Just for safety sake, I nightly rsync this from her work pc to their single
Linux server and version. Been running well for a while.

jlc