Turns out that DataMax Thermal printers quickly wear out if they have to
print excessively large and annoying eMail signatures. Has anyone there been
doing this? If so I'd go for the large LCD screen then. Otherwise you won't
be able to see the entire sig.

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 3:14 PM, John Aldrich
<jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>wrote:

>  Hey, everyone…
>
> We have a DMX-600 here that the print head is going bad quickly. According
> to the manufacturer, that model is discontinued and parts aren’t even
> available for it any longer. According to our VAR, the replacement is an
> H-6308. There are apparently two configurations for this, one with a large
> vertical LCD panel and one with a smaller, horizontal LCD panel. I don’t
> know if there is any functional difference between the two versions. My
> guess is that there is not. Does anyone on this list have any experience
> with this printer? Feel free to email me off-list if you’d like.
>

> Our VAR says that the tall LCD version isn’t going to be available until
> the end of this month, but we can get the small-LCD version within a week. I
> just need to know if there is any real difference between the two besides
> the LCD size. J
>

> Thanks..
>

> [image: John-Aldrich][image: Perception_2]

> To manage subscriptions click here:

<<image002.jpg>>

<<image001.jpg>>