From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 6:24 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: HP Project and Portfolio Management

Thanks, guys... That's kind of what I was figuring after I Googled it. :-) We
are definitely a VERY small organization... and with only one person in the
entire IT department, I figured it was unlikely we'd be able to use something
like this. OTOH, I'm not the most organized person in the world.
;-)