Amen

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 11:36 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: How'd this for a bad day? AKA bad me

I've said it before, but I will say it again.

In a highly virtualized, heavily consolidated world, we need more planning,
more thinking and more time for effective execution.

Cutting corners will become more and more painful, and will bite more and more
organizations.

Hopefully, enough near misses will teach enough entities to do the right thing.
  That's just my optimism speaking, however.

It will be incumbent on each technology professional to advocate or fight for
the right solutions, or have an excellent exit strategy planned out. :)

ASB (My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker> Exploiting Technology for
Business Advantage...

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Raper, Jonathan - Eagle <jra...@eaglemds.com>