From: jesse-r...@wi.rr.com [mailto:jesse-r...@wi.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 11:48 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Cc: Brian Desmond <br...@briandesmond.com>
Subject: BackExec 2010 - dedupe?

Is de-duplication included in Backupexec 2010 at no additional cost?  I saw a
video from Symantec that said it was included, but then I read a .pdf document
that said it was a option for purchase.?

Can anyone clarify?  ...And if you've used it, input is welcome on whether it
works as expected or tends to work like most Symantec stuff (not quite as
advertised).